Open invitation for ‘Survey’
Namaste and Greetings. My name is Shekhar KC. I am currently doing my research thesis for PhD in Education in University of Tasmania. I am looking for former refugees living in Tasmania who are willing to share their experience of their education and work. You can participate in the survey as per criteria below:
Criteria for Joining
- You are a former refugee living in Tasmania (who now has permanent residency or Australian citizenship ) of age 18+above
- You have completed the English language program provided by the Australian government after you arrived Australia and/or commenced/completed a higher education, VET (Vocational Education and Training) or further education course in Australia.
When and How?
- The online link to survey information sheet can be found here.
- After reading the information sheet attached to survey, if you agree to do the survey, you can click Next button at the bottom right below
- The survey form is available in English language only
- If you have any questions, please contact the researcher (contact details mentioned below)
Contact: Shekhar KC, email: Shekhar.firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: 03 63245011 ( or alternatively 0469398481)
Thank You Very Much